At Bloomgren Hanson Legal, we enjoy helping individuals and businesses with both real estate transaction and litigation issues a wide variety of areas.
Our real estate transactional practice includes assisting clients in the following areas:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating purchase agreements, lease agreements, contracts for deed, and title commitments, and other real estate documents;
- Advising both buyers and sellers in the purchase, sale, and lease of residential real estate;
- Advising and representing businesses, in the lease, purchase, and sale of commercial real estate;
- Assisting in all aspects of the transaction for sale-by-owner transactions;
- Representing clients at closings or in pre-closing document review;
- Advising buyers on the benefits of title insurance;
- Assisting parties in preparing and reviewing easement agreements
- Preparing promissory notes, mortgages and other financing documents for seller financed real estate transactions;
- Transferring title to real estate in connection with estate matters (both during planning and after death);
- Preparing corporations, limited liability companies and other entities for the purpose of holding real estate;
- Land acquisition for improved and unimproved property, and land use regulation, including planning and zoning, and environmental assessment; and
- Representing associations and common interest communities in association law matters, assisting with ongoing management, risk management efforts.
We also assist clients with the following types of real estate disputes and litigation matters:
- Assisting clients with adverse possession claims, eminent domain, boundary disputes, partition actions, and clearing clouds on title;
- Advising clients regarding title and property ownership disputes, including representation in a proceeding subsequent or quiet title action;
- Representing buyers and sellers in lawsuits or arbitration matters that arise after closing;
- Representing homeowners associations in disputes with vendors/contractors or members of the association;
- Representing members of homeowners associations in disputes with the association;
- General litigation related to mechanic’s liens, transaction disputes and other real estate matters; and
- Assisting clients in mortgage foreclosure actions, cancellations, and mortgage foreclosure postponement.